Grow Smart with EFC
Instead of paying costly recruitment fees and still gambling with your next team hire, you can augment your staff with junior to senior level talent on a contract-to-hire basis from EFC. This means you know you are getting the right person for your team before committing to a new hire.
Our talent is available for contract-to-hire so you can qualify candidates without going through the hiring process. During the contract-to-hire phase, we continue to support our junior developers with senior mentorship as we provide supplemental technical support and performance monitoring.
While using EFC during a contract-to-hire engagement, we manage:
- Separation agreements
That’s a lot of stuff you don’t have to worry about until you are ready to commit.
Eleven Fifty Consulting vs. Recruiting Firm
Eleven Fifty Consulting
- BACKGROUND - Our developers have already worked with us and proven their skills and knowledge. We know their capabilities and personality, and can find the right fit for your team.
- SUPPORT - Work done by junior developers are still overseen by EFC senior developers. Even though they are working for you, they can still access our network of resources when working through a problem.
- AFFORDABLE - Our hourly rates for contract-to-hire staff augmentation are highly competitive, especially considering the added support value. Talk to us today to learn more.
Typical Recruiting Firm
- BLIND - A recruiting firm's only experience with the people they find is a series of interviews. They have no hands-on experience with the applicants.
- NO SUPPORT - Once you decide to hire a new employee, their work is not supported or guaranteed. Your only option if things aren't working out is to start over.
- OVERHEAD - A bad hire means losing cash, opportunity cost, and productivity. How many bad hires can your budget afford?